Thank you for your interest in the 3rd Mid-Atlantic Regional Summer Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC) to be hosted on our wonderful Old Dominion University campus in Norfolk, Virginia.
As an event sponsored by CCCC and NCTE, attendees can expect to find a healthy exchange and application of ideas. In addition, the conference also seeks to bring together secondary and post-secondary institutions of all types in the region to generate and maintain avenues for dialogue about how we can work together to address the challenges of writing transfer. As such, this year’s theme, Attending to Transfer, invites contributions from graduate students, administrators, teachers, and researchers from two-year colleges, four-year colleges, high schools, and all other types of educational institutions.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on May 30-31, 2019 in beautiful Norfolk. And, if you cannot make it, stay connected on all social media platforms by following #oduCCCC.
Daniel P. Richards (Conference Chair), on behalf of the Steering Committee:
- Jori Beck, Old Dominion University—Teaching & Learning
- Bonnie Boaz, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Kristi Costello, Old Dominion University—English
- Keven E. DePew, Old Dominion University—English
- Kenny Fountain, University of Virginia
- Tom Geary, Tidewater Community College
- Joyce Jarrett, Hampton University
- Sasha Johnson-Coleman, Norfolk State University
- Derek Mueller, Virginia Tech
- Louise Phelps, Old Dominion University—English